Immersion Technology Services is pleased to announce the availability of a library of content that SharePoint LMS and LMS365 customers can add to their Course Catalog. With over 350 bite sized courses for LMS365 and LMS on-premises users, the content catalog offers numerous opportunities to build the skills needed to lead and manage others, as well as increase individual and team performance.
ITS joined forces with new partner Vado, Inc. to develop courses tailored to both managers and individuals for a learning experience that is best suited for users. Courses designed for management will help build leadership skills as well as increase engagement, motivation, and retention of employees. Individual courses support personal career development by building skills needed to improve performance, communication, and individual contribution.
Using Vado SCORM content, users will be able to build effective eLearning courses and deliver these through their existing course catalog, or in job specific curriculums in the familiar SharePoint LMS or LMS365 environment. The content provided by Vado will include the following features to enhance enterprise education:
- A comprehensive learning option in the form of Course Bundles that allows users to complete a number of courses to more fully develop their skills and capabilities.
- Course Bundles are recommended in the Learning Track for users to take together for an in-depth development experience.
- Courses are based on experts’ books, instructor led workshops, and expertise from the Vado network. These Toolkits provide the learner an opportunity to experience great content without needing to attend classroom training.
- Course Sequencing – Courses and Learning Tracks are sequenced in a recommended order to help learners achieve their goals or complete their bundles.
- The majority of courses have been approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PDU credit for project managers looking to maintain their certification.
“After months of hard work from both Vado and the ITS team we are excited to present a library of content to our LMS customers,” Thomas Runds, CTO Immersion Technology Services. “These unique courses will enable users to collaborate and train for growth as an organization, while building and maintaining personal skills.”
Find out more about the new course content here.
About Immersion Technology Services
Immersion Technology Services (ITS) creates Business Infrastructure Transformation solutions for its clients. We provide services in three segments, focusing on the critical intersections of high performance enterprise solutions; identity governance and administration (IGA), cloud computing, collaboration, infrastructure consolidation, and enterprise education.
Each function is important to your enterprise as a stand-alone component, however, our vision is driven by their collective alignment and resulting synergy. This approach ensures scalable and resilient business processes that work for your organization no matter what opportunity or challenge today or tomorrow brings. For more information about Immersion Technology Services visit the company’s website.
About Vado, Inc.
Vado, Inc. is an employee and management development e-learning courseware provider. Vado provides organizations and learners numerous opportunities to develop the skills required to lead and manage others, strength individual performance, and increase business results. The company’s learning content is offered through a network of resellers spanning five continents. Vado is one of the only learning content providers whose entire library of courses is optimized for the mobile learner. For more information about Vado Inc. visit the company’s website.
+1 844 775-6787
Copyright 2016 Economic News Articles